Free bus rides to both exhibition openings of SOFT CONTROL: art, science and the technological unconscious, to locations Slovenj Gradec and Maribor
- to Part I: Bottom-up, on 14 November 2012 at 3 pm from Maribor -
Vitanje/tour of KSEVT with guide Dragan Živadinov – to Slovenj Gradec;
at 6 pm guided exhibition tour by curator Dmitryj Bulatov; meeting point for return to Maribor at 9 pm in front of the gallery.
- 14 November 2012 at 4.30 pm, Maribor – Slovenj Gradec (at 6 pm guided exhibition tour by curator Dmitryj Bulatov), meeting point for return to Maribor at 10.30 pm in front of the gallery.
- 14 November 2012 at 4 pm, Ljubljana – Slovenj Gradec, return at 9 pm; the ride will only be organized in the event of sufficient applicants; departure point: Modern Gallery.
- to Part II: Top-down, taking place on 15 November 2012 in Maribor, Valvasorjeva Street 40, a free bus ride from Slovenj Gradec will be organized, at 4.30 pm from in front of the KGLU gallery. Return from Maribor to Slovenj Gradec at 9 pm.
- In the event of sufficient applicants: organized ride from Ljubljana to Maribor, Valvasorjeva Street, on 15 November 2012 at 4.30 pm (departure point: Modern Gallery). Return from Maribor to Ljubljana: 9 pm.
Please sign up at: email@example.com or by phone: 059 076 371.
The number of seats is limited, applications accepted till 13 November 2012.